If you are pregnant, you need to take a prenatal vitamin to ensure your baby gets all the nutrients they need for healthy development. SmartyPants Prenatal Formula Daily Gummy Multivitamin is a great choice because it has vitamin C, D3, and zinc to support immunity, gluten free, and folate needs, and it has fish oil (DHA and EPA) to support Omega-3 fatty acids.
Features Details of the Product
Introducing Prenatal Formula – a delicious and essential prenatal vitamin that includes 18 essential nutrients for fetal development. Prenatal Formula is also enriched with beta carotene, vitamin B6, vitamin K2 and choline, all of which are important for fetal development. Plus, the new serving size makes it easier for adult women to take four (4) gummies daily with or without food. Non-GMO, free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten and wheat, and 3rd party lab tested, Prenatal Formula is perfect for prenatal and postnatal women.
1. The product contains 18 essential nutrients to support fetal development.
2. The product is free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten and wheat.
3. The product is non-GMO.
4. The product is 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED.
5. The product does not require refrigeration.
1. The product contains fish oil, which may not be suitable for pregnant women who are trying to avoid consuming fish.
2. The product contains synthetic colors and artificial sweeteners, which may not be desirable for some pregnant women.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the beta carotene in the prenatal formula?
The beta carotene in the prenatal formula is a type of vitamin A. Vitamin A is important for fetal development, including normal brain development.
Do you take prenatal vitamins? If so, you may want to consider adding SmartyPants Prenatal Formula Daily Gummy Multivitamin to your routine. This vitamin contains key nutrients like vitamin C, D3, and zinc to support your immune system, gluten free lifestyle, and omega-3 fish oil (DHA/EPA) for optimal brain and eye development. Plus, it has folate and omega-3 fatty acids for a healthy pregnancy.