If you’re like most people, you’re probably hesitant to spend money on something like insurance. But if you’re ever in a car accident or a house fire, it’s worth it to protect yourself and your family. That’s why we’re happy to recommend 2-Year Accident Protection for Fire HD 10 (11th Generation).
This policy includes coverage for accidents that occur while your device is in your possession, which means you can rest assured that your data and photos are protected. And if you ever need to file a claim, our team is available 24/7 to help you navigate the process. So whether you’re new to insurance or a longtime customer, we think you’ll appreciate the peace of mind that 2-Year Accident Protection for Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) provides.
Features Details of the Product
Looking for a way to keep your expensive Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) safe and secure? Look no further than the protection plan from SquareTrade. This plan offers up to three claims, no deductibles or shipping fees, and a replacement device within 2 to 3 days after you make a valid claim. If you decide you no longer want the protection plan, you can cancel anytime and receive a full refund in the first 90 days.
1. The product is only compatible with the Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) and purchased within the last 30 days. This gives customers a sense of assurance that the product will work with their device.
2. Customers have the ability to make up to 3 claims during the term of their warranty. This means that they can get help if there are any problems with the device.
3. There are no deductibles or shipping fees associated with the product. This makes it easy for customers to get help if they need it and it is not a hassle.
4. The Protection Plan will be delivered via e-mail within 24 hours. This means that customers will have instant access to help if they need it.
5. Customers are able to cancel their Protection Plan anytime, and if they do, they will receive a full refund in the first 90 days.
-The product is only compatible with Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) that was purchased within the last 30 days
-The product only allows for 3 claims during the warranty term
-There are no deductibles or shipping fees for claims
-A replacement device will be received 2 to 3 days after making a valid claim
-The Protection Plan will be delivered via e-mail within 24 hours
-The product can be canceled at any time for a full refund in the first 90 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the requirements for the Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) to be compatible?
A: The Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) must be purchased within the last 30 days and must have a valid warranty.
Q: How many times can I make a claim under the terms of my warranty?
A: You can make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty.
Q: Are there any deductibles or shipping fees associated with the Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) Protection Plan?
A: There are no deductibles or shipping fees associated with the Fire HD 10 (11th Generation) Protection Plan.
Q: How soon after I make a valid claim will I receive my replacement device?
A: You should receive your replacement device 2 to 3 days after you make a valid claim.
Q: Can I cancel my Protection Plan at any time?
A: Yes, you can cancel your Protection Plan at any time, and receive a full refund in the first 90 days.
If you’ve been in an accident and your Fire HD 10 (11th generation) was damaged, don’t worry. Here’s what you need to know to get the most from your two-year accident protection plan.
1. Determine if your device is covered.
If your device is covered by Fire HD 10 (11th generation) accident protection, your warranty will still apply. If your device isn’t covered, your two-year plan will still help you get the most from your device.
2. Activate your plan.
To activate your two-year plan, go to settings and select protection. You’ll need to enter your device’s serial number and your contact information.
3. Get help.
If you have any questions about your accident protection plan, contact customer service. They’ll be able to help you get the most from your plan and get your device back up and running as quickly as possible.