13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an upcoming action role-playing game for the Nintendo Switch. The game is developed by PlatinumGames and published by Nintendo. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an spiritual successor to the company’s 2010 game Bayonetta.
Features Details of the Product
Vanillaware is a Japanese video game development studio based in Tokyo. The company is known for their work on the Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown series of video games. In early 2019, it was announced that the studio was working on a new sci-fi mystery epic game titled “Sentinels of the Multiverse”.
“Sentinels of the Multiverse” is a 2D side scrolling adventure game featuring gorgeous art and environments. Players will explore thirteen interconnected stories, uncover the truth, and battle the Kaiju in fast-paced top-down combat. Players can customize their Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry and fight to defend humanity. “Sentinels of the Multiverse” is beautifully rendered in Vanillaware’s signature hand-painted visual style and will be released for PC and PlayStation 4. The doomsday clock is ticking – become a Sentinel pilot and fight to save the world in this epic sci-fi mystery adventure.
1) Artwork and design – The artwork in Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown is absolutely stunning, and Vanillaware has once again delivered a quality product with this game.
2) Combat – The combat in this game is fast-paced and top-down, and is a lot of fun.
3) Story – The story in this game is deep and intricate, and it is really enjoyable to uncover the mysteries behind it.
4) replay value – There is a lot of replay value in this game, as there are thirteen different stories to uncover and battle through.
5) Mechanics – The mechanics in this game are very well-done, and are easy to learn but difficult to master.
The two cons of the product are:
1) The story may be difficult to follow for some players, as it spans thirteen intertwining stories.
2) The combat may be too fast-paced and chaotic for some players, as you battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the story of Odin Sphere?
The story of Odin Sphere takes place in the future, where humanity is fighting against an alien race known as the Kukri. The Kukri are a threat to all of humanity, so the government has created a team of pilots called the Sentinels to fight against them. The story follows thirteen different characters, each with their own story and adventures.
2. What is the battlespace like in Odin Sphere?
The battlespace in Odin Sphere is a 2D side-scrolling environment. The player controls a character and fights against enemies using weapons and mechsuits.
3. How many characters are in the game?
There are thirteen different characters in Odin Sphere.
4. What is the story of the Kaiju?
The Kaiju are a threat to all of humanity, and the game follows the story of a group of Sentinels as they fight against them.
5. What is the visual style of Odin Sphere?
Vanillaware’s signature hand-painted visual style is used in Odin Sphere.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding JRPG on the go, look no further than 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. The game is full of epic combat and stunning landscapes, and it’s easy to get lost in the story. Whether you’re playing solo or with friends, you’ll have a blast exploring the world and taking on the challenges ahead.